A: Any business with high volumes of shipping, mailing, identifying, tracking...can benefit from using integrated products.
A: You don't have to be an expert. That's our job. Our professional staff will assist you from start to finish. We will provide you with all the tools you will need to make the sale.
A: If you provide us with the make and model number of the printer, we will design the product accordingly. We encourage test running new applications to eliminate any doubts before completing the order. ILC will provide samples for printer and adhesive testing.
A: We recommend using the "Label" setting on the printer to insure proper print speed and toner adhesion.
1. Make sure the forms have time to acclimate to the printing environment prior to printing.
2. Make sure the printer Media or Paper Type is set to “label” or “Mid-Weight 96-110g”. Changing the Media or Paper Type will allow a wider feeding path and will automatically adjust to the appropriate temperature.
3. Make sure the printer is on a routine maintenance schedule.
4. Use OEM toner.
5. Forms should not be stored on cement or in the highest rack of an non-controlled warehouse.
6. Is the form being duplexed?
We do not recommend duplexing an integrated form unless it has a lock up liner. Give us a call to learn more.
7. Give us a call or drop us an email. Our professional team can assist you if you are having difficulty.